Photo Competition - Terms and Conditions
ENTRY QUALIFIES AS ACCEPTANCE OF THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- PROMOTER: The Promoter is The International Va’a Federation.
- ELIGIBILITY: The competition is open to anyone who would like to share their favourite Va’a (Outrigger Canoe) photo from around the world. All entries must be submitted by 20th August at noon (Pacific time).
- HOW TO ENTER: To submit a photo for entry in the competition, you must
- Upload your favourite Va'a photo on or around the water showing us your part of the world to Instagram or Facebook
- Follow and Tag us on Instagram (@vaainternational) or Facebook (@InternationalVaaFederation)
- Use the hashtag #IVFVAAphotocomp
- PHOTO REQUIREMENTS: The photo(s) must meet reasonable standards of decency. The International Va’a Federation has the sole discretion to determine whether or not a photo meets these requirements.
- HOW TO WIN: The winner of will be determined by The International Va’a Federation's team.
- PHOTO WINNER NOTIFICATION: The photo winners will be announced on our social media and will be featured on our Facebook, Website and Instagram. The winner will be notified after the decision as has been finalised.
- PRIZES: The winner of the competition will receive a prize pack from iMiQ Paddle Sports.
- ANNOUNCEMENTS: By submitting a photo for entry, each entrant hereby agrees to participate in any publicity related to the competition. Entrants and winners in the competition agree that their identity may be disclosed in winner announcements and promotional material. Winners also agree to have his/her image used for publicity purposes without any additional payment being made.
- PHOTO USAGE: By submitting a photo, the entrant agrees to allow The International Va’a Federation permission to use the image for the purposes of promoting The International Va’a Federation initiatives, now and into the future, at no cost to The International Va’a Federation. The entrant also agrees to allow The International Va’a Federation to use their photo for printed collateral, online, in store and across other marketing mediums, at The International Va’a Federation’s sole discretion and at no cost.
- PHOTO TALENT: By submitting the photo, the entrant declares that they have the permission of all individual(s) captured in photo(s) to share and publish their image.
- PHOTO COPYRIGHT: In submitting a photo for entry, the entrant declares that they have taken the photo and own and have sole and complete intellectual property rights to the photo.
- ENTRY FORMAT: Acceptable entries will be photo files from either digital cameras or smart phone cameras or electronic scans. No images supplied in hard copy will be accepted.
- ACKNOWLEDGEMENTS: Entries may not be acknowledged or returned. Participants have the obligation to ensure entries are received on time. The International Va’a Federation can choose to keep or remove images from the gallery on completion of the competition should they wish to do so. Entrants can request
- PERSONAL INFORMATION: The collection, use and disclosure of personal information provided in connection with this competition shall only be used for the purposes of this contest. All participants are entitled to access, cancel, oppose and rectify the details about the personal data (such as names, addresses, etc.) contained in the file by sending their request by email to email@example.com